[Amc-list] Big bad Green AMX found

I got a call last week from a guy that has a BBG AMX moulding away under a tree in his back yard. I've asked him for the last three years if he wants to sell it... Well now he does. The car is here in upstate SC. The body appears straight and all glass is intact. I think it has a 360 in it.. the car is an AT. No major rust seen on the body panels. It will take a lot of work to make it primo, but it all seems to be there. I will try to drive down to the sticks this coming week to see if the condition of the car has changed and see if he has a price in mind.

Orlin in SC/USA