Re: [Amc-list] Paper+ fire

Man you don't know how many times I wish I had the cash to "call the
bluff".I have watched many sit,and still sitting,but they become back issues
after awhile,because the search continues.I've gotten a couple that started
out(when first spotted) to be decent cars,I just offered less over time,and
you almost see the light go on sometimes.I've seen this same $#@% show up 4
yrs plus,and back then,etc,etc.Hopefully I'll outlast some stupid fool,that
is currently on the endless list of those buttheads that are going to
restore someday.I'm currently HA HA(10 yrs plus),getting closer to a 74
Jav.15 inch rallies,all options mint,body shot.The owner has been trying to
be a fair guy,and find the owner that left it loooonnng ago,before I can
have it.I've told the man of I immense respect of his thoughts on this,but
come on,it's going to split when,and if I get to pull it.So I guess it's all
in the game.  Walt   Upstate Cold as hell N.Y.