Re: [Amc-list] Superchargers for AMC

Here's another source for blowers. http://www.blowerdriveservice.com/ They have a polished unit for AMC's that I would love to have for my Spirit. If your son wants to build a blower engine have him do his homework, and get a good job. Really, if he started with a 390 or 401 they already have the forged crank and rods which would be a great start.

Dan Whitehead
'70 BBO Donohue
'69 AMX (passenger rocker panel done)
'82 Spirit (now a project car)