[Amc-list] 1986 Comanche $600 in Seattle

[Amc-list] 1986 Comanche $600 in Seattle

I can't recall if I posted this on here or not?
It was my first MJ (I bought it instead of an XJ) that I bought used off the dealer lot in @'97 with 140,000 miles on it. It was 2wd and AMC 4 cyl fuel injected 5 speed. In the summer of '02 I lifted the truck 3" and converted it to 4x4 (D30 vacuum front with D35 rear and 4.10 gearing) and added a canopy, all for my trip to Ouray, CO. (The full size Jeep invasion. If I didn't have my Comanche, I wouldn't have been able to go camping with my sons one last time before they all moved out on their own because UPS lost a crucial steering component for my J10) Fast forward a couple years, and I got the '87 Comanche I have now and sold the '86 in '03. The previous owner got another 50,000 miles out of it (speedo broke and I figure it's at @300,000 miles and still on the original motor) The clutch was finally replaced 2 years ago (I never replaced it as I don't slip my clutch when I have lower gears to go to) The 4x4 trans blew out and finished the old clutch (has the original 2wd trans put back in, but I have another 4x4 one from a '94 Wrangler to go with it and the NP207 tcase) It still has the canopy with it, and the motor is tired but still running pretty well (has a minor exhaust leak and some blowby) Current owner needs $600 to clear off the loan he took against it.

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/Comanche/Molly86Commanche4x4.jpg[/IMG]