Re: [Amc-list] Brian is a happy camper and so am I!

Re: [Amc-list] Brian is a happy camper and so am I!

The reverse pulse blows crap out of places in carb where it gets lodged!
Works fairly well at times, but the crap usually floats back in place fairly quickly.
You can achieve close to the same result by reving the engine and stuff a rag down the carb throat till it almsot dies. This method pulls some things on thru the plugged passages.
  Neither method really does much more than push back the time when the carb gets rebuilt and cleaned out. Sometimes it'll get you an idle and a trip home! :]
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV