[Amc-list] American Independent Magazine collection on CD-ROM

[Amc-list] American Independent Magazine collection on CD-ROM

I've finally got ALL issues of American Independent Magazine (AIM)
scanned and on CD-ROM as PDF files! Quality of scan was balanced to make
it appear nice and easy to read on screen but keep files at a reasonable
size.

Prices vary slightly -- older volumes are a bit less than the latest
ones. Rather than try to remember pricing, I'm going to direct you to my
web site (http://farna.home.att.net/AMC.html) -- which I've updated
recently. There are 37 total issues in 9 volumes. The contents listing
on the site now includes all 37 issues of AIM.
The entire set on CD-ROM is discounted to $120, an average of $3.24 per
issue. This price includes shipping to the US. Canadians are asked to
add $1, overseas pay actual shipping cost (e-mail me with your address
for a quote before ordering, or go to www.usps.com and use zip code
19901-4646 as the originating address).

Of course the CD-ROM comes with a fair user license, as does all my
electronic files. Purchasers may keep one electronic (in this case the
CD-ROM) and one printed copy of all for their personal use. No copies
may be shared by any manner in whole or part beyond personal use without
written permission from the publisher. Electronic copies may not be used
on a publicly accessible network. Limited access home networks only
accessible by the purchaser and family members are allowed.

I accept credit cards (through my website only), personal checks, money
orders (including international), and PayPal payments.

FARNA Systems
574 Roberta Avenue
Dover, DE 19901-4646

Send PayPal payments to farna@xxxxxxx

For those who don't know, the name of the magazine was changed recently
to "American Motors Cars" (AMC). More fitting and obvious! What would
have been AIM 38, Volume 10 #1, became AMC 1, Volume 1 #1. As good a way
as any to celebrate the tenth year of publication!