Re: [Amc-list] Brian is a happy camper and so am I!

Re: [Amc-list] Brian is a happy camper and so am I!

Jim B wrote:
What drove me buggy was the idle was still all over the board, so I
crossed #2 and #5 plugwires at the cap and made it backfire (don't think
any
neighbors heard it as we left the aircleaner on) That made it FINALLY
idle
correctly so I could drop the speed down to @500 RPMs (may have to
readjust
later) and the raw gas smell is gone (it'll probably get closer to 17
mpg
now if not better)