[Amc-list] Billet grill

We are making jigs right now to start welding the 1970 amx grills, using
the block style billet rails generated comments from "that looks bad" to
"what the hell is wrong with you guys", so we've backed off to a style
that looks much more stock using thinner material that's laid out like
the originals. The whole thing is being powder coated with the center
bars being silver and the others being black. Once the new style is
completed I'll post pics for all to see.

~J