[Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

[Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

I'm talking to a manufacturer about doing a group buy for 2 row fully
welded (no epoxy) aluminum radiators, these are more efficient then 5
row copper cores. They will be direct fit bolting in place of the
factory radiator with no cutting or modification other then different
hoses. We are using a 1970 AMX Blackstone factory radiator for the
pattern. Inlet/Outlet will be in the same relative location but spaced a
touch different. There will be no transmission cooler for automatics so
you would need to run an auxiliary cooler.

They are indicating I'd need 10 to get a decent discount, I count for 1
right now so I'd need 9 more people. Cost is a bit less then the Griffin
rads (there are many opinions good and bad about Griffin, I've never had
or used one so I don't have an opinion) but the manufacturer insists
that these are of greatly superior quality. There will be options for
electric fans etc as add ons if wanted.

This is a show of hands right now for interest, if there are enough
people then we'll move ahead.

~John