Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Widiker, John D wrote:

> I'm talking to a manufacturer about doing a group buy for 2 row fully
> welded (no epoxy) aluminum radiators, these are more efficient then 5
> row copper cores. They will be direct fit bolting in place of the
> factory radiator with no cutting or modification other then different
> hoses. We are using a 1970 AMX Blackstone factory radiator for the
> pattern.

Are brackets towards the front or towards the rear? It seems
the same core is used for nearly all cars, 6 and 8, with the
difference of brackets front/rear. I'll have to check which
I need.

Timing is bad for me in the next month or 6 weeks. I'm replacing
the 11-yr-old rad in the Rambler this spring. I'll modify the
sheetmetal on that car to make things fit as necessary.