Re: [Amc-list] real amc'ers

Yeah, what he said!
Every time I'v ever reset one of the idiot lights I turn around and trip the stupid thing doing a brake bleed! I stopped fooling with them years ago.
  After all who has ever had that light come on without knowing they had a problem the instant it lit! You push on the pedal and it pops and drops toward the floor. You panic and stand on the brakes skidding whatever still works of the other half of the brake system. Then you change your shorts and notice, "Oh, yeah, the lights on" !!!!...........
  DUH, I kinda figured I had a brake problem!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net