Re: [Amc-list] real amc'ers

Oh, yeah, I meant to add, if I ever get to it I will be adding the adjustable prop valve in place of the no prop valve at all setup on the American.
  It actually works fairly well right now.
I have 83 discs up front with 205/60/15" tires
69 9" drums in the rear with 255/60/15 tires
1979 Mustang manual disc master which I have discovered is a 7/8" master.
The pedal is firm, yet has feel to it.
Takes a good solid effort to lock up the rears, with no loss of control and no front lockup before it stops.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net