Re: [Amc-list] AOL users, please read...

Re: [Amc-list] AOL users, please read...

20 lashes with a wet noodle ! No soup for you!
Seriously, if this is the worst thing to happen to someone I will trade with them!
Thank you Tom and Frank for doing the great job you do!
At least we now know who is handling stuff here. Before the list would crash and everyone would wonder what happened. Days later we would get some vague answer. Now it's a whole day and we know what happened!
  I'll take now.
Thanks, agin!
--
Mark Price