Re: [Amc-list] real amc'ers

---- d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i guess with all this "unsubscribe" stuff all of a
> sudden when the server crashed, and getting individual
> emails of postings, we see who the real amc'ers are i
> guess? or is that just my thinking?

that seems like a pretty elitest view to me. I'm sure that are "real AMC'ers out there who don't even have internet access.

> well, i have almost got all my problems worked out
> with my brakes. i got them blead out and all and
> adjusted good. i just got to get a good distrobution
> block. has anyone ever used one of the wilwood
> distrobution blocks for front/rear with the adjustable
> pressure valve?

I use the Wilwood on my '73 Matador. I switched to disc front brakes and did not change the master cylinder or use power assist so the balance was wrong. I used the Wilwood because it was easier to find quickly AND because I could foresee making further changes in my brake in the future AND because I don't care if my car remains stock. Note: I bought the Summit brand from Summit for far less money but it came as the Wilwood (which I knew from my friend who had purchased one earlier.) I haven't touched it since I set it originally. On somewhat slippery conditions, my rear tires lock up just before my front ones.

good luck.

Doug