[AMC-List] 62 classic wheel studs

can anyone tell me the size of "knurl" used on the
hubs? im guessing thats the splined head part that is
pressed in the hub? i hate having to tear something
apart, then hunt for the parts before i can put it
back together. id rather wait till i got the parts,
then tear down, and rebuild. would be great if someone
had any idea of the size. i am unable to find anything
about them in my tsm. thanks. hope everyone had a good
weekend.

dave stohler
62 classic custom