[AMC-List] mustang brakes on 62 classic

i also forgot to mention about the disk brakes. on the
hubs, you should put in longer studs. with the
aluminum wheels i got to put on my car with the drums,
the studs were just barly long enough to go to the end
of the lugnuts. the drums were alot thinner on the hub
face than the disks. now, the studs are only about
half way thru the lugnuts. between the disk being a
little thicker than the drum, and the aluminum wheels
being thicker than the steels, i wont drive much
untill i get new studs. just enough to get the other
little bugs straitend out on the brakes. i think its
safe enough how far they are on right here around my
block. not takin it out on the freeway thats for
sure...

dave stohler
62 classic custom