[AMC-List] Re; Gas tanks and fuel level senders

[AMC-List] Re; Gas tanks and fuel level senders

Nolan,

Snip
I've asked before but have no record of guidance. Is the tank on the 79
wagon the same as one on a 76 Coupe?  If they are, can I assume the fuel

level
senders are the same also???

If the tanks are not the same, by chance would the senders be the same??
Snip

Can I assume that you are talking about Pacers? Or are you interested in
comparing a Concord Station Wagon to a Hornet Coupe?

If you are talking about Pacers, I believe that they are identical.
Maybe some one else knows for sure, However there are a number of AMC
vendors with online catalogs that you can look up parts for your car
from and compare the answers.
John.