Re: [AMC-List] t5 or tko

if you can find a new one for $1000 anymore buy it!
Prices of all the ones I see anymore run about $1200+
I was just guesstimating and didn't want to be unrealistically cheap!
I'll not have $600 in mine with with a top of the line fresh set of bearings and synchros and low mileage T&D 2.95 first gear 330ftlb spec trans.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net