[AMC-List] t5 or tko

does anyone know much about the tko 500 transmissions?
will they bolt up to a t5 bellhousing? the bolt
pattern LOOKS close but i would guess they are
different. is it heavier than a t5? alot of t5's have
had a rough life. mustangs, cameros, ect. would be
going behind a 304 in my 62 classic. i know the tko
will handle a lot more tourqe. what about the trans
tunnel. what one would probably fit better? i know
with the tko i can move the shifter up where i want it
to keep my bench seat. questionable with the t5. would
spend not alot more for a well rebuilt t5 than a tko.

dave stohler