Re: [AMC-List] Emission Maintenance Timers

Re: [AMC-List] Emission Maintenance Timers

My stepper carb 1980 Pacer has a resettable timer that is in the
speedometer cable.  At least, it was once resettable; I think it's
broken, so I pulled it out.  I'll take it apart someday.  IIRC, all
it does is to light the lamp (which someone had long since pulled).

--Glen

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)