[AMC-List] Edelbrock Proflow EFI

Newbie here.  Been lurking a while and thought I would join to ask my
question directly since I have been unable to find any answers by
searching around.  I have a 1978 Jeep Wagoneer.

I installed the Edelbrock Proflow MPFI in my 401.  Have not fired it
yet, but am close.  Anyone else do this modification.  I may have a few
Qs once I get to the tuning.  Thanks.

Eric Terjesen