[AMC-List] Ram Air inlet Chrome

I'm beginning to lose my enthusiasm for Ebay. The inlet chrome for the driver's side that I bought on Ebay doesn't fit. The prongs don't line up with the factory holes.
Why would anyone go to the trouble of getting aftermarket parts made with these kinds of problems?
Anyone out there with a spare left side, I'm a motivated buyer.
Don