[AMC-List] Charity AMX update (GREAT NEWS!)

[AMC-List] Charity AMX update (GREAT NEWS!)

Finding the parts IS great news! I'm sure things like that have happened
all along, especially for small parts. It's something I expected, but
also expected most to show up a few weeks/months after the car left a
place. I've moved an not been able to find things I know I packed until
months later! And being military, I've had to move the whole household a
few times.

I'm just glad they were good enough to call and say something rather
than just throw the box out. No one would have ever known if they had.
Shows some integrity!