Re: [AMC-List] http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.htm

Re: [AMC-List] http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

The mustangs on the martz Chassis site are good examples off the too small sidewalls on a muscle car! Thats the first thing I saw when I looked their "touring" cars! Too each his own, but they would look better with some rubber showing!
  I would not go larger than 16" on most anything, Maybe 17-18" on trucks with larger tires. Most cars no way!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net