From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Price
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:26 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List]
http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

The mustangs on the martz Chassis site are good examples off the too
small sidewalls on a muscle car! Thats the first thing I saw when I
looked their "touring" cars! Too each his own, but they would look
better with some rubber showing!
  I would not go larger than 16" on most anything, Maybe 17-18" on
trucks with larger tires. Most cars no way!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net