Re: [AMC-List] The WEB TV Is Almost Dead

Re: [AMC-List] The WEB TV Is Almost Dead

FYI, Not telling you to spend more money or anything like that, and stay with what you know is fine.
  We just set up my 77 year old Mother-in-law with a bottom dollar Dell with a 17" flat screen and she is ecstatic! She had a mail station email only machine for years. Decided she was tired of not getting to read attachments or see her grandchildrens emailed pics.
  Now she Instant messages all 5 grandchildren most every evening, plays bridge online, window shops and we bought her a decent digital camera and printer for Xmas.
  She is beside herself with new things to learn and it really keeps her occupied.
Again, not flaming, just observing the human condition!
  I guess Web TV allows you to do most of this too.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net