[AMC-List] The WEB TV Is Almost Dead

After having this WEB TV for almost 6 years it has developed terminal
problems.
I thought about buying a real computer for about 30 seconds and decided
to get another WEB TV. It serves my needs just fine at 1/5'th the price
of a real computer. I may be off line for a day or two when the new box
arrives. I am told I will not loose any info but you know how it is.
Anyone that needs me has my home and cell phone no#'s. I still like
simple so I went for another WEB TV not just for the price.
"Doc"