[AMC-List] Cylinder wall thickness

If you are concerned about Cylinder wall thickness find a shop that can
sonic test it for you. Should be less than $100. It will set your mind at
ease and possably save you a LOT of money if your block turns out to be too
thin to use. I would like to see .125 as a minimum thickness although I have
seen quite a few 305 chevy blocks live at .090 after boring.
But HEY,,, that's just ME!!
Bruce Hevner