Re: [AMC-List] Hot Rodding is dead

How did a topic on Cherokees and engines get titled "hot rodding is
dead"?
Well, hot rodding may not be as prevalent as is used to be, especially
on newer vehicles, but it's far from dead! Go over to a site like
www.hotrodders.com (which I frequent). There are fewer people by
percentage of population who can do it, but I don't think the number of
hot rodders has gone down that much. There are more "checkbook rodders"
than actual gear heads/grease monkeys though, that's for sure! The
aftermarket is full of practically bolt together kits and a good many
turn-key rods though.

Jamie, you can't save them all! If you have to sacrifice the Chero to
save the Comanche, it's just a sacrifice that has to be made. Besides,
it's not like there aren't still lots of Cheros running around, can't be
said for the Comanche (hard to find a good one). And you have to many
cars anyway... ;>