[AMC-List] Hot Rodding is dead

This was posted on a group I am with. Thought some of you might find it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXU3N9wT3u0<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXU3N9wT3u0>

I've added a new vehicle to the flock. I have just acquired a 1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer. I got it to use as parts for the Comanche but it is in such good condition I am not sure I want to part it out so I may just put a motor in it and keep it.

James Smith
Spokane, WA
1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon
1966 Rambler Classic 770 Two Door Hardtop (for sale)
1977 GMC Sierra 3/4 Ton Pickup (for sale)
1978 GMC 3+3 3/4 Ton Crew Cab (pending)
1984 AMC Eagle Limited Station Wagon
1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer
1986 AMC Eagle Station Wagon