[AMC-List] I resisted the urge...

I just got back from a 4 day trip to Michigan. I was driving through Michigan Center and saw a ~'64 2 dr Classic for sale sitting in a driveway. It had writing on the windshield and was obviously for sale. All the thoughts came to me, how I could get it, leave it at my Grandma's house, use it when I got there, "ease" the info to my wife about yet another AMC, then I just drove on to where I was going (after circling by 3 times!).

So, if anyone is close to the area, I'll let you know where it is if interested. Didn't look rusty from the road, driver's rear tire was flat, might've been dinged abit on the front passenger side - that was next to the house - but the grill didn't look right on that side. Not bad overall from my view, but didn't closely inspect and don't know price. If mapquested, look at Michigan Center, on Napoleon Rd near where 9th st or ave intersects, maybe a little more outta town than that. Should be easy to find.

Jim Boone
Mims, FL