Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 11, Issue 61

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 11, Issue 61

> It's water, plain and simple.
>
> Add a lot of "dry gas", install two cheap fuel filters. Put
> at least one of them at a low point so it collects water,
> adn change it every few hndred miles until it's gone...

Never heard of water moving or oozing like this stuff does... I took a
few pics of it last night, and posted them to
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v102/n9viw/Jeeps/ .
My thought is, if it's water, why doesn't it respond to 'gas dry' stuff
like HEET, or brake cleaner, which is pressurized alcohol? It remains a
semi-solid no matter what I sprayed on it last night- carb cleaner,
brake cleaner, and obviously it was like that in the gas. Truly
bizarre.

Nick