Re: [AMC-List] : eBay buyer ripoff

A: I get a lot of those too. Another is an Iranian trying to spam
yahoogroups with a viral message.

From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] eBay buyer ripoff
To: AMC List <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Strokers <strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,	"AMC-DelMarVA:
	yahoogroups.com" <AMC-DelMarVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've recieved several "ebay notices" from supposed buyers that
had not received their items and are furious. They threaten and
generally swear and curse me for not deliverying the goods. I
haven't been selliing on ebay in a while so I ignored the first
two. The third one came today and pointed towards me not sending
out item # 280024514997 so I closed the email and deleted it,
then went on Ebay and checked the item number. It comes up in
German with no english on the add at all! Uh, I don't speak or
write German, I doubt I put that add up. Anyway I just wanted to
do a headsup kind of thing in case someone on one of these lists
actually sells. Don't reply or click a link on any of these
bogus notices! They are just fishing for email addresses, user
names and passwords!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net