Re: [AMC-List] Tust the Midas Touch - if you're a Masochist -

Re: [AMC-List] Tust the Midas Touch - if you're a Masochist -

Just like any other chain, there are good ones and bad ones. The one by
me does really good work and there are a couple of guys there really
into cars (one has a 5.0 Mustang he races, another has a 70 Superbird).
It's usually one of those guys working on the old stuff (like my cars).

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH