[AMC-List] Tust the Midas Touch - if you're a Masochist -

[AMC-List] Tust the Midas Touch - if you're a Masochist -

If you do use Midas, don't allow them to
weld anything together - they use cheap
off-shore high acid content metal - the
welds will rot within two years.

Bring any NOS style hangers with you
unless you like sheet metal screws being
railed thru your floors.

I had them install on my 1989 Honda
Civic Si.  Two years later the entire
system was junk.

They wouldn't honor the Lifetime
coverage on the muffler unless they
installed another exhaust system -
again - at the same price as the
initial install.

Getting 'Midasized' brought a whole
new meaning to the experience.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"

<>

From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] exhaust pipes

If you have head pipes, can't you just stick cheap mufflers on it and
drive over? Also, they should be able to bend the pipes up for you if

the
truck is pretty much stock. The Midas by me had no problem bending up
pipe for my 68 American.

Matt