Re: [AMC-List] AMC: LITERATURE: Lucky Lee Lott

Re: [AMC-List] AMC: LITERATURE: Lucky Lee Lott

Sears had a good sale today on a 19.2 volt cordless drill/charger/battery for $39.99 and a $14.99 mini shop vac, also a set of 3 allen/torx wrench sets. I bought one of each! It seems my wife is buying them fro me for Christmas!!! She always grumbles about finding me gifts, so went and got them for her! :]
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net