[AMC-List] Two AMC'sCragslist Portland. AMX & American Coup for Cheap

[AMC-List] Two AMC'sCragslist Portland. AMX & American Coup for Cheap

Todays Bargain AMcA friend sent me these leads.  Same seller on both, he
thinks.  These look like "keeper" AMC's and good choices for restoring.
Need closer look but not much risk here.  Click on the links below for more
contact info.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/247860811.html   67 Rambler American
it looks like 2 door hdtop $300. no engine...  picture looks pretty good,
some rust in usual...

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/247849348.html  is a pretty decent
looking buy on a 68 AMX.  A 2-seater for $800.

Contact the seller, not me.