Re: [AMC-List] Rear end change 1966 Ambassador

Re: [AMC-List] Rear end change 1966 Ambassador

AMC 20 with one piece axles will do.
9" will do.
Suspension needs depend on the cars intended purpose.
Staright line and street use of 600 Horsepower and good 4 link setup would likely be best.
  For ease I'd next go to a truck arm type setup.
Lots of options.
  I would love to see what you end up doing! I have a 65 Ambassador convert in the works that may need a little converting!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net