Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six(short wa

Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six(short water pump)

Speakin of old CJ's anyone kn ow what flavor axles came in what I would estimate to be late 60's early 70's narrowtrack CJ's? I know of a yard that had a few. I think at the time I loooked I thought they had Dana 44's in them, but it's beena while and now I'm not sure. Any idea of width and would they be worth anything? Ratios used?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net