Re: [AMC-List] Thinking about Cruise Control

Re: [AMC-List] Thinking about Cruise Control

Joe:

There is a complete (?) AMC cruise set-up on Ebay right now, but the auction ends 22 hours from when I'm sending this to you.  Go to item # 180061695254.

Price as of now is only $39, and a lot of the parts look like they're still in original AMC packaging.

- Justin