Re: [AMC-List] stuff gets old

If you feel out of place, Imagine the feelings that run thru ones head while being a virtual invalid for 4 month. One finds oneself questioning the real purpose of things. Life goes on around you. You add to the work load instead of carrying it. You see the real people that care, it is very easy to tell. The ones that care send you 4 get well cards and visit every other week even thoguh it takes them over an hour to get there. The people that raised you and had you get by with one visit in four months and 3 phone calls. The second set of people live closer!
  Yeah, it's easy to get lost wondering where it all leads. Like stuff we all "get old".
Remember that the alternative to getting old is worse! The only real alterantive is after all to not go on at all!
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV