[AMC-List] Thinking about Cruise Control

[AMC-List] Thinking about Cruise Control

I'm considering adding cruise control to my 77
Gremlin.  The cheapest aftermarket kit I have found is
from Audiovox.  It uses magnets (on the driveshaft
presumably) to detect the speed.

Does anyone have any experience with this unit or
should I try to pull a cruise from a later model AMC
Eagle or Concord?

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA