[AMC-List] amc stuff fpr sale

I'm getting another car in and need to make room and
raise some dough. The following is for sale, you can
email me or call at 503-589-9845 Pacific times,
Wednesday and Sunday eves are best.
SC/Rambler hood, nice paint-$400
401 flywheel, flex plate and balancer-$100.
T-10 complete from a 68 290-4v-$200.
343-4V from a 69 AMX-$50
232 standard crank-$25
196 head, no cracks and valves good-$25
1964 American- front fenders, both sides. Straight
and rust free. Steering column with good innards and
standard shift. Cowl cover, head light surrounds,
cluth and brake assy with bell and clutch.
1965 Classic- battery tray, clutch and brake assy from
232 OD
1967 Ambassador-Grille, cowl cover, middle front pan
1968 American 440 wagon, (This was a 38K mile car that
was perfect until it got T-boned, hopefully the rear
passengers survived)- Complete front end minus the
hood and fenders I even kept the radiator
support/headlight bucket piece, 232 short block, head
and rockers, 3-spoke wheel in green.
1972 Hornet- Grille (one small crak on the bottom),
battery tray, roll pan, rocker trim.
1972 Javelin- roll pan, 3-spd clutch and brake assy
from the bell to the aftermarket shifter.
1975 Gremlin- 4 cyl clutch and brake assy (cable
pull).
Call me on the body parts and lets dicker....Russ