Re: [AMC-List] 77/78 Gremlin or Pacer Hatch Lock Need

Re: [AMC-List] 77/78 Gremlin or Pacer Hatch Lock Need

Thanks Glenn.  That Flake site was a good resource.
There is everything I need for my lock on that page.
The lock ZI'm talking about is 608695. The bezel is
also available seperately so theoretically I have ask
my locksmith to order the bezel and then rekey my
locks.  I have three of those locks if anybody needs
one.

No keys though, yet.  Ha.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA