Re: [AMC-List] 77/78 Gremlin or Pacer Hatch Lock Need

Re: [AMC-List] 77/78 Gremlin or Pacer Hatch Lock Need

Frank, thanks for the suggestions.  I didn't think of
Peter Stathes.  I went to the Kennedy American website
and he had the lock listed, so I ordered one.  If it
is not the correct application, I will try Peter or
use one of the hot rodder tricks you mentioned.

I did want to emphasize that this is the SAME lock
that is used on the Weatherguard toolboxes (at least
some of them) but Weatherguard (Knaack) has
discontinued the lock now too.  I was assuming that
the whole lock was made by Briggs & Stratton but I
could not find a web reference to order Briggs parts
either.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA