[AMC-List] Re Headliner adhesive

I have used a product called "StayPut" which is made in the US. It
Canada it is available at companies that supply cabinet hardware and
plastic laminates [arborite eg] . It sticks like the devil. Has an
adjustable nozzle as well. Dries very quickly plus a cleaner is
available to remove it from where you did not want it to go.
I have also found it beneficial to remove the fiberglass form from the
car as it is VERY difficult to do that kind of work overhead and be
pleased with the results. I spread the new fabric over the form then
fold back one half of it and spray both the liner and the form. Wait
until the stayput has dried so that your finger does not stick to a
light touch then getting a friend to carefully hold the new liner up off
the form and using a stiff 4" roller roll the liner down onto the glue
coated form. This method has worked for me very successfully. Hope this
helps those who want to do this tricky project and have professional
results.
Wayne