Re: [AMC-List] bad bearing

yeah, I love it when people in the non snow areas get snow! An inch or two and they roll up the sidewalks and batten down the hatches!
WVU has only closed up twice in the 16 years I've lived here! the first time it took 3+ feet of snow to do it! The second was less dramatic, but still a lot more than 2' of snow!
  Today is in the high 60's Tomorrow they forecast a 30* temp drop on 5-6 hours and winter should be here! Not that it makes me happy or anything!
  Cold weather brings on aches and pains, Fighting with my Neck/Back dr for a PT referral gives me a headache! He says, " We don't do PT for nonsurgery patinets"!
4 months down and he won't allow PT!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net