[AMC-List] bad bearing

i have the large hollow shaft. no there wasnt any
grooves for clips or anything. absolutely nothing in
there. my tsm says the 10 series with 3.78, or 3.31
gears have the hollow shaft. say nothing about a
bearing. the 10 series with 4.41, or 4.10 have the
solid shaft. the 80 series has a combination
hollow/solid shaft with a bearing  on automatics.
standards and od have solid shaft. i still have not
found out what axle for sure i have. does anyone know
a for sure, visible way to id this axle? it is driving
me NUTS.