Re: [AMC-List] bad bearing

Once the numbers are in hand if none of the local places are any help do an online search. A few computers ago I had a file of several places to source bearings online. All gone now, but it should be fairly easy to search out.
  If the numbers aren't common, the online places will likely be as fast as ordering local and a lot cheaper too! I needed an obscure bearing a while back and could order a 10 pack cheaper online then I could buy one local!
   Plus if you call and tell them what you need they won't be near as likely to act like you are an idiot for bothering them!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net