From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandwich Maker
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:54 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] SJ Axle width?

" From: "Spro" <msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" FYI, Jeep Moab rims (from Rubicons) are 8" wide, 5x4.5" with a little
" over 5" backspacing.  I run them on my XJ.

16x8, right?

afaik all cherokee/wrangler/etc [and eagle] rims are 5.25" backspacing.
all are also 5x4.5" bolt circle incl. 1st gen grand cherokee, but 2nd
gen up gc and presumably commander are 5x5".

thought i saw somewhere there are 17x7s now on the liberty.